Our goal at Go Pro Costa Rica is to provide students with professional and quality career level scuba training. With our committed and dedicated staff. we encourage learning and educate students on training and conservation through out our programs.
As a scuba diving instructor you can change peoples lives and bring inspiration to many. Training you, as a dive professional is a privilege,to be part of that process. At Go Pro Costa Rica we understand that, so try to provide you with the most comprehensive training we can, to enable you to go out fully prepared into the dive world to inspire many more.
Training at Go Pro
Our staff members at Go Pro Costa Rica and our PADI CDC dive center, Oceans Unlimited are fully dedicated to your professional education. Coming from many different backgrounds including biochemistry, conservation, law enforcement and the military we have many different aspects of scuba diving skills, but all share the same passion for the underwater world. Because of our diversity, it enables you as a student access to a wealth of knowledge throughout your training including underwater search and recovery, technical diving, maintenance and much more. As long as you are willing to learn we are willing to share so you can get as much out of your program as you would like.
Want to see what the center is like…Check out our video of the dive shop location
We offer you more!
- Most extensive range of Instructor level continuing education programs in the country.
- Unique Marine conservation programs including Coral Rehabilitation project
- Guaranteed small teaching groups..don’t get lost in the crowd!
- Tuition available in English and Spanish.
- Professional staff to help you…
….find out more about Oceans Staff and Georgia King, our Course Director
- Free IDC Preparation program..dive, dive, dive.
- Free Instructor Specialty or Specialty Certifications with Go Pro packages!
Free Dive Leadership Program – get more experience!
- Free workshop on Rescue techniques.
- Free CV preparation and Job placement assistance
- Nearby accommodation for all budgets.
- Free meals with some accommodation packages.
- Close to restaurants, bars, banks and shops.
- Marina location – minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park
- Discounts on local tours: whitewater rafting, ATV’s, Canopy tours, horseback riding on the beach.