At Go Pro Costa Rica this course is your first step on the ladder to becoming a PADI professional scuba diver. This course will really improve your confidence and make you a more competent diver. Family, friends and other divers will always feel more assured knowing they are diving with a PADI rescue Diver.
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken. This 3 1/2 day program improves your diving skills and has 5 academic modules, plus in water skill training sessions.
Topics and Training:
- Self-rescue and recognizing diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Exits with conscious / unconscious divers
- Diving first aid
- Dive equipment problems
- Dive accident scenarios dealing with deal with distressed, tired, panicking, unconscious and missing divers.
General course information:
- Duration 3 1/2 days (or take the PADI eLearning option to save more of your vacation time for fun!)
- Includes PADI rescue diver manual and work slate
- Course price includes full scuba equipment rental
- Prerequisites: PADI Adventure or Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 15 years old, Current Primary and Secondary Care Certification, experience in Underwater Navigation.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course can be taken as part of a professional scuba diving package on your way to becoming a professional diver. Check out our packages that are available to see what would suit your needs.
Want to spend more of your vacation diving?
Sign up & do your PADI Rescue Diver theory online with eLearning!
With PADI eLearning do your Rescue theory before arriving in Costa Rica! When you arrive on vacation all you have left to do is the fun stuff… hands on techniques to manage dive related emergencies, in water skills practice and simulated scenarios of diving emergencies!